Dalton Spring Water
3 Gallon, 6 Gallon, 5 Gallon and .5 liter bottle
Sign up on-line or by phone
- Call (781)878-9708 to place your order or
- Fill out the contact information on our home page
Follow us on Facebook
- Click on the facebook icon on our website or search for Dalton Water on facebook
|5 Gallon Bottle:||$8.99*|
|3 Gallon Bottle:||$6.95*|
|H&C Cooler Rent:||$7.99/month|
|.5 liter - 24 per Case||$7.99/case|
|Hand Pumps||$24.95 each|
*Bottle Deposits Required
Hand pumps for special events / emergency use
- No contracts, no minimum deliveries, no hidden fees
- For more information and pricing please click the contact button to submit your request.
Water cooler sanitizing made simple
The following are instructions on how to clean and sanitize your water cooler. We recommend doing it every six months. We like to remind people to change their clocks in the fall and spring, change the batteries in their smoke detectors and sanitize their water coolers.
PLEASE READ WARNING LABEL ON HOUSEHOLD BLEACH CONTAINER. DO NOT USE ANY SCENTED BLEACH PRODUCTS FOR THIS PROCEDURE.
- UNPLUG COOLER FROM ELECTRICAL OUTLET, and remove bottle.
- Drain any water from the reservoir using cold (blue) valve.
- Remove no spill adapter from reservoir, pull straight up.
- Remove plastic baffle from reservoir, pull straight up. Reservoir may contain ice ring, this is normal.
- Add 1 gallon of warm NOT HOT water to reservoir, then carefully add 1 teaspoon of bleach to reservoir and swirl to mix.
- Let solutions stand for 10 minutes.
- While waiting perform the following
- Wash off plastic baffle with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Remove drip receptacle and add 2 teaspoons of bleach, then fill with hot water. place grate (if any) inside receptacle and let stand. Do not put in dishwasher.
- Wash exterior of cooler with warm soapy water then wipe dry with a paper towel.
- Wash no spill adapter with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- Drain cooler reservoir using cold (blue) valve and wipe down the inside of the reservoir with a paper towel.
- Wipe down faucets with a paper towel then discard.
- Add 1 gallon of water to reservoir and rinse through cold (blue) valve.
- On hot & cold coolers make sure to rinse at least 1 quart of water through hot (red) valve to remove any solution from hot water tank.
- Replace baffle in reservoir, install no spill adapter and install new bottle on cooler.
- Empty drip receptacle, rinse with warm water, dry and replace on cooler.
DO NOT PLUG COOLER INTO ELECTRICAL OUTLET UNTIL BOTTLE IS ON THE COOLER
If you have any questions please call our toll free number at 866-517-1500
Mayor's Cup Race City Hall Plaza Boston